This is a wedding planner with 100 unique pages (including personalised cover page), each page can be printed as many times as you need. It has everything you need to plan a wedding.
💟💟 💟 IMPORTANT!!!
This is a digital file, no physical item will be sent.
💟💟 💟You will receive
100 pages: 8.5 x 11", A4 or A5 size in PDF format - please let me know which size do you need in the Personalization box, during checkout.
💟💟 💟 About sizes
• letter size - US paper size
• A4 - european size
• A5 - half of A4
💟💟 💟How to personalize cover page?
• In the Personalization box, during checkout, enter all the information (names and wedding date + size of the planner - letter size, A4 or A5).
• Add it to your cart and checkout!
• Please note, any kind of changes to graphics, fonts, design layout and backgrounds are not included.
• You will receive your customised cover page in 1 business day via Etsy convo.
• You will have the opportunity to review the cover, and two rounds of proof revisions are allowed.
Some brides use Fedex or Staples printing and binding.
The cheapest option is printing in some local print shop, they know all about binding, as well as Fedex.
And about the papers, bottom line is - better paper, better print. I'm usually using regular card-stock paper but it looks good on thinner paper too.
Note: If you will need preprinting version with bleeds (some print shops ask for it), just let me know.
💟💟 💟 Usage
For personal and small business use only.
💟💟 💟Commercial use
If you wish to use my item commercially, please add the following Extended license for commercial use to your order:
You can see other printable wedding planners here:
💟💟 💟 Instant download
These files are available for instant download. Once payment is confirmed, you will receive notice with your download link to your Etsy e-mail. But you have to wait for personalised version - I'll send you a link when I finish the cover.
You will get 1 PDF file that you can print at home or at a shop. You can print as many copies as you need. No physical item will be sent.
💟💟 💟 This wedding planner includes the following pages:
• Cover page
• Calendar checklist
• Wedding party address book
• The bride's dress
• The attendants
• The groom's suit
• Engagement & wedding rings
• Stationery, invitations, reception cards, thank you notes, place cards worksheet
• Gift registry
• Beauty worksheet
• Consultant worksheet
• Caterers worksheet
• Rental equipment
• The wedding ceremony
• Traditional line-ups
• Delegating ceremony duties
• Delegating reception duties
• The honeymoon
• Rehearsal dinner
• Guest list
• Table seating
• Vendor contacts
• Budget expense record
• Calendar 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
Thank you for stopping by!
Copyright © Claire Tale
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example) if you contact me directly.
Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information sharing and disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Claire Tale, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apr 8, 2017
Mar 28, 2017
There was a typo but when I let Claire know she fixed the page and resent it within an hour. Only complaint I have is that there are soooo many "notes" pages. I wish that would have been detailed in the description of the planner.
Mar 15, 2017
Great ! Had staples print and coil it for me as I don't have a colour ink for my printer. Item is great has everything you need to remember
Jan 31, 2017
Jan 11, 2017